The EGL Engineering was created with the purpose of implementing innovative solutions in the fields of transportation and urban mobility, fines management, traffic engineering, geoprocessing, and multi-purpose technical registry. With over 20 years of experience, it brings together a multidisciplinary and specialized team providing modern, one-of-a-kind and high-quality work.
It operates throughout Brazil and its main differential rests on its performance in information technology. The EGL Engineering is responsible for the development of systems that cater to the demands of public institutions and private companies.
Moreover, it aggregates experience in public and private funds raining to the administrative modernization of states and municipalities, thus allowing the execution of transportation and urban planning projects. It is also seasoned in structuring Public-Private Partnerships – PPPs.
To develop its services, the EGL Engineering is supported by outstanding technology infrastructure with its own data center and modern simulation and planning tools.
It works nationwide in several segments such as transportation, infrastructure, housing, industry, commerce, among others.
Develop and implement innovative solutions suitable to the client, in the fields of transportation, mobility, geoprocessing and urban registry that collaborate with the management and sustainability of cities, markets and the society.
Promote the development and integrated organization of cities, businesses and governments, focusing on territorial, social and economic development.
- Result: develop products responsive to the clients’ expectations
- Communication: participation and sharing of information and decisions between the parties
- Motivation: willingness to do enthusiastically
- Commitment: responsibility and engagement to meet goals
- Competence: hold and apply knowledge and skills
- Ethics, as a transversal and essential value of the company.
- Increase customer satisfaction by offering services and products with operational efficiency and high quality.
- Ensure commitment to the development and implementation of EGL’s Quality Management System, meeting its requirements and seeking continuous improvement.
- Seek technology pioneering, developing efficient ways to reach the customer, constantly investing in innovations and in the development of new processes, products and services.
- Ensure the undertaking of sustainable actions, emphasizing ethical conduct, the well-being of its employees and social development, continuously complying with the regulations of the sectors in which it operates.
- Promote actions for the development and appreciation of employees, understanding that personal and professional growth, added to organizational effectiveness, directly reflect on the quality of products and services, also providing an excellent level of relationship and a favorable environment for teamwork .
It has a public and voluntary commitment to disseminate practices to prevent and combat corruption, adopting instruments that prevent, detect and treat any deviation from the rules, such as the Code of Ethics and Conduct.
Transportation and urban mobility
Traffic tickets processing and traffic engineering
PPPs and public modernization
Geoprocessing and territorial development
Flávio Amaral Ferrari
Civil Engineer and Expert in Transportation.
Luis Cláudio França
Strategic Alliances Director
Administrator, Master in Transport and Specialist in Productive Development
Planning and Management Executive Officer
Degree in Civil Engineering, Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering, and Specialization course in Projects Management.
Diex Letieri Júnior
Relationship Manager – Multipurpose Registry
Beatriz Berti da Cóstä
Relationship Manager – Transport and Mobility
Transport and Mobility Civil Engineer and PhD in Transport.
Eliezer Vieira da Silva
Relationship Manager – Information Technology
Bachelor of Computer Science and Specialist in Geoprocessing
Fernando Meira de Vasconcelos
Information Technology Coordinator
Specialist in Data Processing and Systems Development
Thiago Avelar Chaves
Registration and Geoprocessing Coordinator
Geographer, Doctor in Geoprocessing
Ana Cláudia Oliveira
Business Management and Specialization Course in Public Management.
Ana Paula Martins
Territorial Projects Coordinator
Urbanist Architect, Master’s Degree in Transportation, and Specialization Course in Geoprocessing.
Cláudio Leite de Freitas
Transport and Mobility Coordinator
Contact us for a free diagnosis and recommendations on preliminary actions.
Complex The Union
SMAS Trecho 3 Conj. 3 Bloco A Sala 215 Brasília-DF
It is located in a business complex, which allows holding small, medium and big events.
+55 (61) 3032-6303 | (61) 3248-1811